Kaspersky Antivirus 2012 Review – Is Kaspersky Any Good?
Kaspersky is a Russian computer security company co-founded by Natalia and Eugene Kaspersky in 1997. It offers a wide assortment of security products for home and business PCs and includes antivirus, anti-spyware, antispam and firewall security. Kaspersky has received many awards for its applications and it’s been included in applications Top 100s 2009 edition of the greatest software company rankings.
And since 2003 Kaspersky has passed nearly all of Virus Bulletin comparative evaluations; a feat that lots of antivirus software programs have failed to accomplish. Tests showed that it’s good performance and efficacy on both operating systems. It’s been submitted to the top test labs such as AV-Test, Virus Bulletin, ICSA and West Coast loads and the most recent tests for the 2012 version of Kaspersky happen. On Windows XP it scored 92 percent for security against viruses and it was second only to BitDefender antivirus. So Kaspersky has shown remarkable results during evaluations and beat the rest of the antivirus programs except BitDefender.
Most online Kaspersky antivirus reviews by clients are positive. And the poll we conducted at Best Buy Antivirus for”Best antivirus for Windows” reveals that Kaspersky was number one, beating BitDefender, Norton, Panda and other leading programs. This reflects the positive experience that lots of clients have had with this seller through the years. There are pros and cons associated with Kaspersky antivirus 2012 and we have included the major ones below:
1. Kaspersky finds new dangers at a 100% success rate based on AV-Test
2. It protects from a broad selection of threats including viruses, worms, spyware, Trojans, rootkits, keyloggers, hackers, phishing attacks and much more.
3. It’s features and tools which are normally only found in more comprehensive Internet security packages.
4. It includes three licenses to be used on three computers.
5. Kaspersky has a virtual keyboard that prevents hackers and keyloggers from stealing your personal information.
6. Its upgrades operate in the background and don’t slow down your PC or hinder as you use it.
7. The Kaspersky antivirus 2012 price seems high and you may easily find a less expensive antivirus program. However, it includes a three-user license so that you get to safeguard three computers for the cost of one. You may use these on the site or via the software interface and the client team is available on the telephone and through online chat. In general, it is a good antivirus program and among the very best on the market.